Rhyme Finder 1.3
Find Rhymes, see their meanings - Right in the app!
Writing poems, raps and rhymes and can't think of the right word? Rhyme Finder will find you a perfect one.
Tap any word from the list of rhymes to see its meaning.
Long press to copy the word to clipboard.
How is it different from other similar apps?
- Also lists slant rhymes(near rhymes) in the order of their 'rhyming-ness'
- Can find rhymes of names and other non-dictionary words.
- Meanings of all rhyming words, right in the app; no need to open browser anymore(unlike other apps)
- All possible alternative meanings of a word
- Finds dictionary words as well as words commonly used in poems/raps for rhyming(artistic/poets license)
- Blazingly fast
- Simple no-nonsense UI
- It's free.
We're open to suggestions.
Rate it if you like it :)
PS: Only English words/rhymes for now. Please do not give a negative rating/review if you were expecting rhyming words from different languages.
Like us on Facebook if you like the app. Get access to pre-release videos, apps and updates!
Keywords: rhyming dictionary; rhyming words; rhyme lookup; rhymes;
About Rhyme Finder
Rhyme Finder is a free app for Android published in the Reference Tools list of apps, part of Education.
The company that develops Rhyme Finder is Devaj Mitra, Gaurav Deshmukh. The latest version released by its developer is 1.3. This app was rated by 1 users of our site and has an average rating of 4.0.
To install Rhyme Finder on your Android device, just click the green Continue To App button above to start the installation process. The app is listed on our website since 2014-04-10 and was downloaded 154 times. We have already checked if the download link is safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded app with your antivirus. Your antivirus may detect the Rhyme Finder as malware as malware if the download link to com.inorexstudio.rhymingwords is broken.
How to install Rhyme Finder on your Android device:
- Click on the Continue To App button on our website. This will redirect you to Google Play.
- Once the Rhyme Finder is shown in the Google Play listing of your Android device, you can start its download and installation. Tap on the Install button located below the search bar and to the right of the app icon.
- A pop-up window with the permissions required by Rhyme Finder will be shown. Click on Accept to continue the process.
- Rhyme Finder will be downloaded onto your device, displaying a progress. Once the download completes, the installation will start and you'll get a notification after the installation is finished.